To apply for a residency visa you must have a work visa in which your Saudi sponsor will then transfer into residency (this is applied within 90 days) of entering Saudi Arabia on a work visa.
Another residency visa type is when you are joining a family member who is working in Saudi Arabia.
To apply please provide
* Application form to be signed
* 2 UK passport photos
* Passport (valid for 6 months prior to travel)
* MOFA document from the sponsor with the list of invitees
* Copy of sponsors residency card and passport page
* Medical check up/ Please enquire
* ACRO police report: www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx for any one over 18 years
* If sponsor is your spouse we need your original marriage certificate
* If sponsor is you child then we need a copy of their birth certificate
* If you are a non UK passport holder, you need to provide proof of utility e.g. latest bank statement
* Declaration form
Fees are per person:
Embassy visa fees £146
Visa Handling £160
Medical report legalising £75
Police Report Legalising £75
FCO handling £80
Proof of relationship attesting £85
Processing time: Once all documents received 7 working days
Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Copyright © 2022 A2zvisas - All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England and Wales, Company no. 7280994
*Disclaimer: We are a private company and this is a commercial website to apply for visa applications. You will be charged a fee for using our services. We are registered with the Saudi Embassy London as an accredited agency.
Powered by GoDaddy